I surprised two of my great friends with these pendants. Because of its unique colours it was so difficult to take pics of Noria successfully...
As for Flora it seemed to be a great challenge for me since only for the third try could I succeed in completing it properly :) The fishing-line which I used for a start might have been the problem, and luckily, before I gave this project up for good I changed the line for S-lon thread :)
Simone-nak a csodás mintáiért és Editnek, illetve Marikának a közreműködésükért :)
I would love to say a big thank Simone again for these lovely patterns. And also thanks for Edit and Marika's help :)
When I completed it I also realised that the jet hematit rivoli has two usable sides and so it actually became a double sided pendant :) At least I think both sides are nice to wear :)